HYAMP III Model 3160 is a 1-60 Amp AC Ground Bond Tester.
The 3160 is a manual Ground Bond tester that features an enhanced graphic LCD. It provides 60 Amps of Ground Bond test current. The 3160 was designed to provide enough Ground Bond test current for products with higher input current ratings. The 3160 can be used stand alone or interconnected to the Hypot® III family of Hipot testers to form a complete test system. It can also be controlled through enhanced PLC Remote Control. It features the latest technology and is well suited for all manual Ground Bond test applications that require more than 40 Amps of test current.
- Patented CAL-ALERT® function
- Patented VERI-CHEK® function
- Electronic Dwell
- 4-wire measurement and milliohm offset
- Storage of up to 10 setups with 3 steps per setup
- Built-in Security settings
- Minimum and maximum trip settings
- Interconnect to Hypot® III to form a complete test system
- 60 Amps of test current
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: AR-3160