zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Der Artikel ist verfügbar.
- Artikel-Nr.: GW-GSP-9300BTG
Model GW Instek: GW-GSP-9300B-TG
Spectrum Analyzer - 9 kHz / 3 GHz - Tracking Generator - Low Cost - High Performance
- Frequency Range : 9kHz ~ 3 GHz
- 0.025ppm Frequency Stability and 1ppm Aging Rate
- Built-in Preamplifier, 50dB Attenuator, and Sequence Function
- RBW : 1Hz ~ 1MHz
- Sensitivity : -149dBm/Hz (@PreAmp on)
- Built-in AM/FM Demodulation & Analysis
- Built-in P1dB point, Harmonic, Channel Power, N-dB Bandwidth, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, TOI, CNR, CTB, CSO, Noise Marker, Frequency Counter, Time Domain Power, Gated Sweep
- Built-in Spectrogram, Topographic and Dual-View Display Modes
- Remote Control Interface : LAN, USB, RS-232
- Options : GPIB Interface
The GW Instek GW-GSP-9300B-TG is a 3GHz spectrum analyzer to meet basic RF measurement requirements. It provides the frequency stability of 0.025ppm; the aging rate of 1ppm/year; a built-in preamplifier; the base noise of -149dBm/Hz, and more than 20 measurement applications, including AM/FM modulation signal analysis, signal channel analysis, and CATV parameter test. While collocating with TG option, GW-GSP-9300B-TG can conduct frequency response or power linearity tests for components.
For monitoring signals, GW Instek GW-GSP-9300B-TG provides Topographic display mode, which is capable of distinguishing continuous or random signals by using color temperature. Spectrogram mode provides a time axis on spectrum display that allows users to observe signal variations based upon the reference of time. Split window mode allows different parameter settings for each display window. Additionally, GW-GSP-9300B-TG also provides user-friendly user interfaces such as display mode, help, multi-languages, and fast data logging, etc. Interfaces and software include USB/RS-232/LXI/MicroSD/GPIB (option)/DVI output and dedicated PC software IVI Driver.
GW Instek GW-GSP-9300B-TG, with its unique features, including auto wake-Up, sequence function, and limit line testing, is specially designed to meet the requirements of production lines. The patent design of heat conduction allows GW-GSP-9300B-TG to substantially reduce the warm-up time so as to expedite production processes. Options include tracking generator, carrying bag, battery module, EMI antenna set and rack accessories. The compact design of GW-GSP-9300B-TG satisfies either field testing or the integration of automatic testing systems.
To sum up, GW-GSP-9300B-TG is a stable, light and all-purpose test equipment, which is the most ideal choice for the educational market, production line, and general signal monitoring applications, etc. Most important, the pricing of GW-GSP-9300B-TG is beyond your imagination and it is the number one choice for users with budget considerations.
Scope of Delivery:
- GW Instek GW-GSP-9300B-TG: Spectrum Analyzer
- Opt. 01: Tracking Generator (factory installed)
- Power Cord
- Quick start guide
- User + Programming Manual CD incl. SpectrumShot Software
- Calibration Certificate
Options (not included):
- Opt. 02: DC Battery Pack
- Opt. 03: GPIB Interface
Optional Accessories (not included):
- GSC-009: Soft Carrying Case
- GRA-415: Rack Adapter Panel
- GKT-008: EMI Near Field Probe Set
- GLN-5040A: Line Impedance Stabilization Network
- GIT-5060: Isolation transformer
- GPL-5010: Transient Limiter