Model SC6540 HG - 8 Channel High Voltage and 8 Channel Hight Current Scanner
The SC6540-HG offers eight high voltage/continuity and eight ground bond testing Channels. It features its own power module complete with a choice of USB/RS-232, GPIB or Ethernet automation interfaces for software control. The SC6540-HGM can also control up-to four different slave scanner models for a maximum of 80 test connections from a single power source. It is ideal for automated multiple point testing applications or multiple product testing when coupled with OMNIA, HypotULTRA III.
- USB/RS-232, GPIB or Ethernet Interfaces available
- Multi-point or multi-product testing capabilities
- Automation Interfaces for Autoware Control
- Point-to-Point Continuity Tests
- High current outputs rated up to 40 Amps
- Up to 80 testing points from a single power source
- Compact 2U rack mount design
- 8 High Voltage switching channels
- 8 High Current switching channels
- Complete with own Power Module
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: AR-SC6540-HG
Model SC6540 HG - 8 Channel High Voltage and 8 Channel Hight Current Scanner.
The SC6540 modular scanner is designed to automate multi-point and multi-product testing when using OMNIA II, HypotULTRA Series. There are 10 different configurations available that are built off of two basic scanning configurations determined by the power module. A master scanner (M) is configured with its own power module and controlled directly through automation software. A slave scanner (S) is configured without a power module and is controlled either by a master scanner or the electrical safety tester. The modular design provides a flexible testing solution that is configurable to a manufacturer's needs.
A master scanner is controlled through automation and is available with USB/RS-232, Ethernet or GPIB interfaces. In addition, it can control up-to a four slave scanners, which could provide up-to a maximum of 80 connections from a single power source. A slave scanner is controlled directly through an OMNIA II, HypotULTRA Series.