Series SALUKI SK-S3101
Cable & Antenna Analyzer (1MHz - 4GHz / 8GHz)
- Frequency range: 1 MHz to 8 GHz.
- Impact, dust, and splash resistant.
- 7 Measurement functions: Return Loss, VSWR, Cable Loss, DTF Return Loss, DTF VSWR, Smith Chart and Port Phase.
- Smarter and faster electronic calibrator.
- More than 8 hours of continuous battery operation.
- 7-inch LCD touch screen provides bright display both indoors and out-doors with the largest viewing angle in it's class.
- Dual window display for dual measurement format.
- List sweep for simultaneous upstream and downstream testing.
- Measurement guide helps new users quickly get familiar with the instrument.
- Supports USB memory stick and PC connectivity for easy efficient data management and automation.
- Data and trace storage on, FLASH memory, SD card or USB device
- Built-in GPS receiver (through the external GPS antenna) saves current location information with trace data.
The Saluki SK-S3101 is a new generation Cable and Antenna Analyzer that boosts your troubleshooting and testing speed while optimising usability. Utilising the latest advancements in technology, the SK-S3101 has been optimized for field conditions, ease of use, and efficient sweep management capabilities.