Series SALUKI SK-S3331
Handheld Spectrum Analyzer (up to 7.5 GHz)
- Frequency range from 9kHz - 3.6GHz / 7.5GHz
- Sensitive, best DANL <-160 dBm
- Standard pre-amplifier
- Standard LAN and USB interfaces, supports SCPI
- Standard AM,FM demodulation functions.
- Optional tracking Generator function to 3.2 GHz
- Light weight, small size, large bright screen, ideal for field use
The Saluki SK-S3331 Series handheld spectrum analyzer is designed both for field use and it is also a good substitute for benchtop spectrum analyzers. SK-S3331 has compact design and with a total weight is less than 3.5kg. The built-in battery can provide 4 hour working time. SK-S3331 provides a variety of useful functions: spectrum analysis, interference analysis, audio analysis, ACPR, OBW, Channel power, AM/FM, limit line etc. Built-in tracking source makes SK-S3331 a network analyzer. SK-S3331 is an ideal tool for both on-site maintenance and R&D.