Series SALUKI SK-S3631
Vector Network Analyzer (up to 8GHz)
- Frequency Range300 kHz - 1. 3GHz / 3 GHz / 8 GHz
- Dynamic Range>125 dB (IFBW=10 Hz), 130 dB typical
- Low Noise Level<-120 dB (IFBW=10 Hz).
- Low Trace Noise1 mdB rms (IFBW=3 kHz)
- High Measurement Speed100 Î¼s / point (IFBW=30 kHz)
- High Effective Directivity>45 dB Remote Control LAN / GPIB / USB
- Low Power Consumption60 W
The Saluki SK-S3631 VNA is an economic range of vector network analyzers covers a frequency range from 300 kHz - 8 GHz. They provide good noise level and dynamic range specifications. The SK-S3631 is positioned as an economic VNA solution for manufacturing and R&D of RF components and circuits.