Model BNC Berkeley Nucleonics BN-RTSA7500-27
Real Time Spectrum Analyzer - 27 GHz - RTBW - up to 100 MHz - DSP filtering - SFDR up to 100 dBc
- Frequency Range from 100 kHz to 27 GHz
- DSP filtering and decimation
- Real-time FPGA triggering for detection of time-varying signals
- Real-Time Bandwidth (RTBW) up to 100 MHz
- Probability of Intercept (POI) as short as 1.02 µs
- Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR) up to 100 dBc
- 10 MHz in/out for multi-channel synchronization
- Analog I/Q outputs for higher sampling rate digitization
- Open source Python, LabVIEW, MATLAB®, C/C+,SCPI/VRT APIs
- Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer software included
What is a Real -Time Spectrum Analyzer?
A Real -Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTSA) processes RF signals at a speed fast enough as to not miss any signals for its given captured bandwidth, known as its Real -Time Bandwidth (RTBW) or Instantaneous Bandwidth (IBW ). In addition an RTSA needs to provide views of the spectrum in the frequency and time domains, as well as power spectral density to enable analysis of signals that may be so fast as to be undetectable to the human eye . And finally an RTSA must provide the capability to trigger on events and capture them, and record them for playback enabling deeper analysis.
Who needs a Real -Time Spectrum Analyzer?
Anyone dealing with signals that may vary dynamically in amplitude or are agile in frequency . Examples include :
- Short duration intermittent signals such as pulsed radar systems, frequency -hopping s pread spectrum radios, pulse modulated radios;
- Multi -signal environments such as ISM bands – 915 MHz, 2.4, 5.8, 24 GHz;
- Unwanted signals such as unintentional or self -interference, intentional interference (jammers), and listening devices (bugs).
What is the BNC solution?
The BNC RTSA 7500 is a PC-controlled Real -Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTSA) which includes :
- Real -time spectrum graph
- Real -time spectrogram view
- Real -time power spectral density display (persistence)
- Real -Time Triggering
- Real -time I/Q plots
- Real -Time Recording and Playback
The RTSA 7500 can be utilized anywhere in the wireless ecosystem – R & D, Education, Manufacturing, Deployment, and Monitoring.