These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Model BNC Berkeley Nucleonics BN-RTSA7500-8B Real Time Spectrum Analyzer - 8 GHz - RTBW -... more
Product information "BN-RTSA7500-8B"
Model BNC Berkeley Nucleonics BN-RTSA7500-8B
Real Time Spectrum Analyzer - 8 GHz - RTBW - up to 10 MHz - DSP filtering - SFDR up to 100 dBc
- Frequency Range from 100 kHz to 8 GHz
- DSP filtering and decimation
- Real-time FPGA triggering for detection of time-varying signals
- Real-Time Bandwidth (RTBW) up to 10 MHz
- Probability of Intercept (POI) as short as 1.02 µs
- Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR) up to 100 dBc
- 10 MHz in/out for multi-channel synchronization
- Analog I/Q outputs for higher sampling rate digitization
- Open source Python, LabVIEW, MATLAB®, C/C+,SCPI/VRT APIs
- Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer software included
Related links to "BN-RTSA7500-8B"