Model GW Instek: GW-GBM-3300
Battery Tester - Battery Voltage to 300V and Internal Resistance Measurement - Independent GO/NOGO Determination
- Measurement of DC voltage 300V
- Measurement of AC resistance 0m„¦ -3.2k „¦(max.)
- Basic accuracy for voltage measurement 0.01%
- Basic accuracy for resistance measurement 0.5%
- Measurement resolution up to 0.1 μ „¦ and 10 μV suitable for single-cell measurement
- 3.5" TFT LDC display
- Independent GO/NOGO determination function for voltage and resistance respectively
- The judgement mechanism of test lead (probe) disconnect/contact failure is to ensure the measurement reliability
- Standard interface: USB host/device, RS232C and Handler
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty, excluding probes & LCD display panel.
The new GW Instek series of desktop battery testers, the GBM-3000 series, measures both battery voltage and internal resistance to 300V (GBM-3300) and 80V (GBM-3080). The series features a 3.5" TFT LCD, 4-wire measurement method, high-resolution (6-digit voltage / 5-digit resistance) measurement display capability, and independent GO/NOGO determination of voltage and resistance.
The GBM-3000 Series is suitable for various types of battery measurements, ranging from single cell, battery cell, to the end product (battery), etc. so as to facilitate users in achieving accurate measurements at all stages of production.
For voltage measurement, the accuracy is as high as ± (0.01% reading + 3 digits), and measurement resolution is up to 10 V (at 8V). For resistance „¦ measurement, the accuracy reaches ± (0.5% reading + 5 digits) and the resolution achieves 0.1 (at 3m ). This is especially suitable for the sorting of single cell measurements, which in turn achieves a better output balance for the follow-up series and parallel connections. In the meantime, in order to facilitate users to quickly and clearly interpret the measurement results, the GBM-3000 series features HI/LO determination respectively based on voltage and resistance. The display can be switched to the simple (big numerical display) mode to meet the requirements of test accuracy, clear and easy-to-read, and elevated inspection efficiency and capabilities.
Other than the excellent measurement capabilities, the GBM-3000 series also provides a number of functions to ensure effectiveness and convenience. For the effectiveness, the test lead (probe) contact status detection function is to effectively prompt users whether test lead (probe) and DUT are in good contact to ensure the validity of the measured value. In terms of convenience, the GBM-3000 series provides two data storage methods (up to 10,000 lots of measurement values). "General storage" only stores the measured voltage and resistance values; "statistical storage" has the related parameters (Cp/Ckp/Mean/MAX/MIN...) for the statistical analysis. Users can store the data from the measurement process in the internal memory first and then transfer the data to the computer via flash drive for subsequent analysis without being limited to the connection with the computer.
In addition, for retrieving and storing measurement results via the transmission method, the GBM-3000 series provides RS-232C/USB device (virtual COM) for writing programs and retrievals. The handler interface is provided for external trigger control via a PLC. All interfaces are standard-equipped that not only save the cost of instruments, but also meet the requirement of using different automated measurement systems.
Scope of Delivery:
- GW Instek GW-GBM3300 Battery Tester
- Power Cord
- Safety sheet
- GBM-01 four wire (Kelvin clip) test lead, 90V (max.). approx. 1100mm
- CD including complete user manual and USB driver
Optional Accessories (not included):
- GBM-02 four wire single pin test probe
- GBM-03 four wire twin pin test probe
- GBM-S1 SHORT BAR for GBM-02/GBM-03
- GTL-232 RS232C cable, 9-pin female to 9-pin, null modem for computer, approx. 2000mm
- GTL-246 USB cable, A-B type, approx. 1200mm
- GRA-422 Rack Mount kit