Model Marvin Test Solutions: MV-GX6115
PXI 15 Channel high-current relay card with 3 additional relay drivers
- 15 individual high current single pole double throw (SPDT) Form C relays
- 7 A contact rating per channel
- 3 additional relay drivers for external relays or other devices
- 50 pin, D-sub I/O connector
- 3U PXI Instrument
The Marvin Test MV-GX6115 is a 15 channel, high current relay board that plugs directly into any 3U PXI slot. The MV-GX6115 also provides three transistor-driven channels for external relays. These outputs may be used to drive external loads, such as heavy duty relays, lamps or other devices.
The MV-GX6115 offers 15 high current relays and three open collector relay drivers via a 50-pin D type connector. The three open collector drivers are connected via diode to the same fly-back signal. The fly-back signal can be connected to the external relay supply to provide suppression for voltage spikes generateed by the relays€™s coil.
Scope of Delivery:
- Marvin Test Solutions MV-GX6115: 3U PXI 15 Channel high-current relay card with 3 additional relay drivers