Model Marvin Test Solutions: MV-GX6125
General Purpose Switching PXI Card with 25 Channel Form-C (SPDT) Relays
- 25 channels of single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) form C relays
- 2 A contact rating per channel
- 78 pin, D-sub I/O connector
- 3U PXI Instrument
- Compatible with PXI Express hybrid peripheral slots
- Also available with 75 2A channels in a 6U form factor (MV-GX6325)
The Marvin Test MV-GX6125 is 3U high density switching card with 25 SPDT Form C relays with a switching power rating of 60 W. The MV-GX6125 is suitable for all test applications requiring general purpose, low level switching.
The MV-GX6125 has 25 SPDT relays and a 78-pin D type connector which makes it easy to connect to the UUT or test system interface. Each of the relays can be latched or unlatched under program control.
Scope of Delivery:
- Marvin Test Solutions MV-GX6125: 3U PXI 15 Channel high-current relay card with 3 additional relay drivers