Model Marvin Test Solutions: MV-GX6138
3U High Density Switching PXI Card with 38 Channel Form-A Relays
- 38 channels of single-pole, single-throw (SPST) form A relays
- 0.5 A contact rating per channel
- 78 pin, D-sub I/O connector
- 3U PXI Instrument
- Compatible with PXI Express hybrid peripheral slots
- Also available with 114 channels in a 6U form factor (MV-GX6338)
The Marvin Test MV-GX6138 is low cost 3U switching card with 38 individual low level SPST Form A relays capable of switching 0.5 A at 200 VDC. The MV-GX6138 is ideal for applications requiring high density switching.
The MV-GX6138 High Density Switching PXI Card consists of 38 individual relays and a 78-pin D type connector which makes it is easy to interface to the UUT or system receiver. Each of the relays can be latched or unlatched under program control.
Scope of Delivery:
- Marvin Test Solutions MV-GX6138: 3U High Density Switching PXI Card with 38 Channel Form-A Relays