Model Marvin Test Solutions: MV-GX6315
PXI 45 Channel High-Current Relay Card with 9 Additional Relay Drivers
- 45 individual high current single pole double throw (SPDT) Form C relays
- 7 A contact rating per channel
- 9 additional relay drivers for external relays or other devices
- Three 50 pin, D-sub I/O connectors
- 6U PXI Instrument
The Marvin Test MV-GX6315 is a 45 channel, high current relay board that plugs directly into any 6U PXI slot. The MV-GX6315 also provides nine transistor-driven channels for external relays. These outputs may be used to drive external loads, such as heavier duty relays, lamps or other devices.
The Marvin Test MV-GX6315 consists of three groups: A, B, and C. Each group has 15 high current relays, three open collector relay drivers, and a 50-pin D type connector. The three open collector drivers in each group are connected via diodes to the same fly-back signal. The fly-back signal can be connected to the external relay supply to provide suppression for voltage spikes generated by the relays€™ coils.
Scope of Delivery:
- Marvin Test Solutions MV-GX6315: 6U PXI 45 Channel High-Current Relay Card with 9 Additional Relay Drivers