Model Marvin Test Solutions: MV-GX6377
PXI Multifunction Switch Card. 5 Channels 10A, 8 Channels 2A, Two 2:16 Matrix
- Flexible configuration in a 3U form-factor
- Five 10 A, single pole Form A relays
- Four 2 A, single pole Form A relays
- Four 2 A, single pole Form C relays
- Dual 16x2, configurable relay matrix
The Marvin Test MV-GX6377 3U PXI multi function switch card provides users with the ability to switch both high current and general-purpose signals using only one 3U PXI switch module. The card features multiple channels of high current switching capability for 10 A and 2 A applications as well as two, 16 x 2 switch matrix groups, which can also be configured as a 32 x 2 or 16 x 4 matrix.
The Marvin Test MV-GX6377 offers a total of 3 high current, independent relays €” five 10 A, Form A; four 2 A, Form A; and four 2 A, Form C. The dual 16 x 2 relay matrix is rated for 500 mA and is hardware configurable as a 16 x 4 matrix or software configurable as a 32 x 2 matrix.
Scope of Delivery:
- Marvin Test Solutions MV-GX6377: PXI Multifunction Switch Card. 5 Channels 10A, 8 Channels 2A, Two 2:16 Matrix