Model Marvin Test Solutions: MV-GX6384-3
Configurable High-Density Switch Matrix PXI Card, Dual 32 x 6 or 64 x 6 Configuration (384 cross points)
- High-speed reed relays switch matrix
- 384-crosspint matrix switching
- dual 32 x 6 configuration
- Can be configured in software as a 64 x 6 switch matrix
- Signals up to 170 VDC/170 VAC or 0.5 A max
- User friendly 78 pin sub-D type interface connector
- Fits in a single PXI/CompactPCI 3U bus slot
The Marvin Test MV-GX6384-3 3U PXI multiplexer switch card provides users with the ability to switch and interface tester resources to multiple UUT connections.
The MV-GX6384-3 is a 384-crosspoint high-speed configurable switch matrix card that fits in a single PXI/CompactPCI 3U bus slot. The Configurable High-Density Switch Matrix Card offers ultrahigh-density switch configurations in PXI.
The MV-GX6384-3 supports dual 32 x 6 switch configurations. The MV-GX6384-3 Configurable High-Density Switch Matrix PXI Card can be software configured as a dual 32 x 6 or a single 64 x 6 matrix. The MV-GX6384-3 is ideal for high-channel-count automated test configurations. Featuring compact reed relays with high switching speeds provides maximum throughput in a test system for signals up to 170 VDC/VAC or 0.5 A, combined with a user-friendly 78 pin sub-D type interface connector.
Scope of Delivery:
- Marvin Test Solutions MV-GX6384-3: Configurable High-Density Switch Matrix PXI Card, Dual 32 x 6 or 64 x 6 Configuration (384 cross points)