Model Marvin Test Solutions: MV-GX6616
High Density 6 x 2:16 Switch Matrix PXI Card
- Six switching groups allow multiple configurations up to 2 x 96
- Fast switching time with 500 mA current switching capability
- Single-ended or differential switching capability
- Optional built-in test adapter simplifies maintenance and support
- 6U PXI Instrument
The Marvin Test MV-GX6616 is a 6U PXI switch matrix board that provides either differential or single-ended multiplexing capability through software commands, along with six groups of 2 x 16 that may be used in various configurations.
The MV-GX6616 consists of six switching groups, A through F, which provide connections between two rows and 16 channels. Each switching group can be connected either horizontally or vertically to an adjacent group via on-board jumpers. Typical configurations include:
- Six groups of 2 x 16
- Three groups of 4 x 16
- Three group of 2 x 32
- One group of 2 x 96
An optional self-test adapter is available externally to perform a complete self-test of the MV-GX6616 Switch Matrix PXI Card.
Scope of Delivery:
- Marvin Test Solutions MV-GX6616: 6U High Density 6 x 2:16 Switch Matrix PXI Card