Model Marvin Test Solutions: MV-WaveEasy
Waveform development software package for GX1110/GX1120
- Create, edit waveforms using mathematical functions or hand-free drawings
- More than 40 functions and operators for creating waveforms
- Import or export waveforms to/from various file formats
- File compression tools for compact waveform file creation
- Seamless integration with Marvin Test Solutions' GX1100 and GX1120 Arbitrary Waveform Function Generators or other 3rd party waveform generators
Marvin Test MV-WaveEasy is an interactive analog waveform editor software tool for creating and editing analog waveforms. To view or edit existing waveforms, you can open or save files using various file formats including WaveEasy, ASCII or text (txt, csv, prn), or the NI-HWS (hws) format which is used by many instrument drivers.
MV-WaveEasy waveforms contain waveform segments and segment items which are described by a mathematical function or by an array of points - created by a line drawing, freehand drawing, or some other external source. The user can apply a mathematical function to each segment or segment item, allowing for the creation of complex waveforms, the addition of noise, filtering or other waveform attributes. After creating your waveform, you can save it to disk and then load it to your waveform generator from your application development environment, such as MV-ATEasy, LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, or Microsoft Visual Studio.
Marvin Test MV-WaveEasy waveform files are created, saved, and edited using the WaveEasy file format. Using a formula based implementation to describe the waveform, the editing of segments and segment items is easily performed and results in small, compact waveform files. When used with the Marvin Test Solutionâ‚¬â„¢s GTWAVE application software, you can upload and download waveforms directly from the GX1100 family of arbitrary function generators to WaveEasyâ‚¬â„¢s waveform display.
Scope of Delivery:
- Marvin Test Solutions MV-WaveEasy: Waveform development software package for GX1110/GX1120